Main Forum

New roster additions and recruiting activities

7 replies
I (or others) can place info here about addition of new recruits or other activities related to recruiting.

Just added our newest member - Kelixi. He is an old (couple decades) friend of Matt (Greylor) and I. His hobbies include building sports cars from scratch parts, tuning others, and going big on nearly everything he tries. He is also a business owner now so may not be around as much as some other people due to hectic schedule. Grey or I will probably talk to him about joining the forums here at some point so he can say hi before whenever the SC org subforums open up (still no word on date for that).
Posted Apr 8, 14 · OP
Welcome to Kelixi!
Out for now,
PAX
VIYZC17.jpg
Posted Apr 15, 14
Also new to the roster: Bethany. Bethany (who is really happy to get her actual name as her handle) is an acquaintance of Matt and I in the LA area, although apparently she is moving soon. She's a lawyer and improv comic. Not sure how much time she will have to play at the moment since things sound hectic plus as I said an impending move.

Bethany is kind of awesome in that I've seen her go from talking about legal ramifications of social initiatives for equality to talking her current gaming rig specs (yes gents - my wife isn't the only custom machine builder around who also looks good in a dress) in no time flat. She's a big fan of the Mass Effect series and Fallout.

Like a couple other of the friends who have been added recently I don't expect to see her on with us much until closer to game release.
Posted Apr 16, 14 · OP · Last edited Apr 16, 14
Unlike Pax, who (I've heard) doesn't look good in a dress.
Posted Apr 17, 14
Elsie,

You are SOOO right.

I will stick to more traditional gender garb.

:)
Out for now,
PAX
VIYZC17.jpg
Posted Apr 19, 14
So this has been really quiet. What's been going on with GLX lately?
Posted Nov 9, 15
lol...

Yeah, crickets.

With 2.0 getting closer, there is talk of some group play, but nothing solid yet.

I think most people are keeping up with GLX/StarCitizen and MWO on the Facebook pages (just easier).

In case you lost the links:
GLX https://www.facebook.com/groups/651313234951679/

CSW https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClanSnowWolf/

Sorry for the slow reply (month later)
Out for now,
PAX
VIYZC17.jpg
Posted Dec 7, 15
Unfortunately, I don't bookface... Trips my security clearance twigs (not that I have a clearance anymore - but it made me compartmentalize way too much).
Posted Jan 7, 16
Top Posters
98 Posts
86 Posts
68 Posts
64 Posts
42 Posts
There are no birthdays today.
Upcoming birthdays (4)
Birthday on Mon 25 Mar, 2019
Birthday on Tue 26 Mar, 2019
Birthday on Sun 31 Mar, 2019